DBS has established itself as a powerful force in the Singapore capital markets. The bank sees formidable US dollar/Singapore dollar trading flows, and is a major market maker for Singapore dollar-denominated bonds and money market products. It is also a powerful force in interest rate swaps and foreign exchange derivatives markets, as well as actively trading derivatives instruments across the credit, equity and commodity asset classes.
As a result, the bank acts as a risk management counterpar
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data