At the time of the last Credit Awards in 2009, the rally in credit was in full swing and seemingly not a week went by without a new start-up in the agency broker space. Fast-forward 12 months, with the Eurozone sovereign crisis weighing heavily on the broader credit markets, the talk now is of consolidation. For firms wanting to thrive in this challenging environment, the provision of extra services can make all the difference.
“We’ve always tried to differentiate ourselves by being geared to a
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data