Spectron’s impressive list of market firsts last year combined with its expansion into the US energy, environmental and softs markets and launch of global liquefied natural gas (LNG) and iron ore desks has landed the UK-headquartered global brokerage the title of Energy Risk 2010 Broker of the Year.
Spectron brokered the first cleared Californian carbon option in March 2009 and the first trades of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) in the US states of Ohio, in June 2009, and Massachusetts, in
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules