The Energy Risk US Electricity House of the Year award goes to Deutsche Bank who reaped rewards in 2009 for the solid work put in to building the business in 2008. Last year the bank achieved impressive growth in the number of clients served and volume of business transacted. In addition to a 71% increase in overall transactions completed with a wide range of entities, from utilities to hedge funds, traded volumes increased by 95% year-on-year, including a 330% growth in power option volumes.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules