Investors have had plenty to keep up with over the past year – the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September 2008, the ensuing meltdown in financial markets and the later recovery in the equity sector. But research departments have had the even more difficult task of foreseeing the future.
Users of JP Morgan’s research agree the bank has managed this task well. Those contacted by Risk picked out the bank’s macro-economic analysis, its relative-value trade ideas, and the breadth of its coverage fo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data