UniCredit gained an immediate presence in Germany when it took over HVB Group in 2005. Since then, it has worked hard to increase its market penetration even more within the German structured products market. That hard work has paid off, and UniCredit now stands as one of the best known and most savvy issuers of products, particularly throughout the financial crisis.
As the banking crisis hit, German investors became extremely cautious in their asset allocation choices, with simplicity of the pa
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data