You know something's up when investment bankers develop the quality of reticence. In previous years each issue's Deals of the Month section was hotly contested but in 2008, even when we were aware of a strong primary market pipeline, we often couldn't find anyone on the origination side to speak to us about their activities.
Happily, this habit of discretion became less evident when we invited pitches for our annual Deals of the Year feature: in the following pages you'll see evidence that inve
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules