A traditional approach has served this year’s European Credit Award winners well, as investors shun innovation in favour of products – and institutions – they know and understand.
Senior bankers at RBC Capital Markets, 2009’s overall winner, cite the bank’s concentration on cash as a key reason for the buy-side’s support in our poll. The bank’s long-held reputation for efficient liquidity provision has also stood it in good stead, while other banks shrink from offering prices.
Many of the winner
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules