In March 2007 Schroder Investment Management launched a commodity futures fund onto the Hong Kong public, one of the first such products available to retail investors. It became a major hit, quickly shooting into Schroders' top five retail funds by sales.
The US$1 billion fund has been available to high net worth and institutional investors globally since October 2005 as a Luxembourg Part II product. Such a classification means the fund is not automatically available to retail investors in all co
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules