The appeal of corporate hybrids was clear in 2006, as investors clamoured for these deals despite damaging regulatory rulings and the threat of downgrades by rating agencies. So it was no surprise to find hybrids well represented in our pick of the deals of last year, with Swiss Re, Solvay and Linde taking the top honours in each of their categories.
We've selected deals that were popular with investors, those that succeeded in turbulent markets, and those that broke the mould; perhaps no dea
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data