The evening was hosted by Gyles Brandreth, the writer, broadcaster and former member of Parliament for the Tory Party. Brandreth regaled the audience with tales of his time as a former Lord Commissioner of the Treasury, when he co-signed the single largest cheque in Britsh history, with the Queen as his co-signatory.
The evening represented the culmination of 12 months of hard work for the award applicants. Participants sent in their applications by mid-January, and they were judged by a pan
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data