While return is a crucial measure of any asset manager's success, Allianz Global Investors - part of German insurance group Allianz and winner of Asia Risk's asset manager of the year award - delivers not only on performance, but combines that with an ability to effectively manage its market exposure through quantitative stock screening techniques and the use of its proprietary Risk Appetite Index (RAI).
As of the end of June, Allianz Global Investors had assets under management of $21.8 bill
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules