The UK's Icap bested fierce competition from all quarters to retain its position as the number one Asia-Pacific broker in Asia Risk's 2007 interdealer survey. Icap has rebuilt many of its teams in key centres, and greater market volatility in all product categories encouraged dealers to rely heavily on tried-and-tested trading partners, allowing Icap to top the broker's poll for the second year in a row.
"Volatility in the market is a positive thing from our point of view," says George Macdonald,
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules