This year saw the biggest response ever to our requests for submissions – picking the winners was an extremely difficult task.
This year,three categories have a ‘highly commended’ place. This is because in these categories a second company shone out, usually for a very different reasonto the winner, and simply couldn’t be ignored.
We have also introduced an outstanding achievement award, which went to Point Carbon for its exemplary commitment to the emissions market and the sheer scale of its Ca
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules