Compared with their colleagues in equities, fixed-income portfolio managers have had relatively few third-party analytics available to them, especially those that encompass both risk and performance attribution. Of those that exist, the Point portfolio analytics tool from Lehman Brothers stands out for the breadth of its coverage and depth and quality of its functionality.
When it launched Point in 2000, Lehman Brothers already held a commanding position in fixed income through its indexes - the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab