The great and the good of the financial risk management industry gathered at a central London hotel on April 27 for the inaugural Risk Awards and Rankings Dinner.
More than 200 people attended the dinner, during which the 2004 Risk awards were handed out to the winners (Risk January 2004, page 12) and the results of the 2004 Risk end-user rankings were revealed for the first time.
JP Morgan was the clear winner of the rankings on the night, scooping 11 of the 22 overall categories (Risk May 20
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules