Ron Tanemura may not have been one of the first into the credit derivatives market, but he certainly made a big impression. Before retiring from Goldman Sachs three years ago, Tanemura played a major part in establishing it as a credit derivatives house. Prior to that role, he spent four years at Deutsche Bank shaping its credit strategy.
"I think I had the good fortune to live in one of those rare times when the sun and the moon and the stars were aligned," remarks Tanemura, who is now retir
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data