The success of BNP Paribas' equity derivatives business in Japan means the French bank has become a force to be reckoned with in the country over the past year. And while other banks operating in Tokyo may have strong all round risk management and derivative offerings, it's principally the development of BNP's equity derivatives business that has led to it receiving Asia Risk's House of the Year, Japan award.
Key to the success of the bank's Japanese presence is the way its local operations f
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data