Nicolas Fauvarque, Hong Kong-based chief risk officer and life chief actuary at Axa Asia, says that Solvency II stands European insurers in good stead for the arrival of risk-based capital (RBC) in Asia and welcomes the development of more sustainable products.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules