The pace at which regulation is being introduced in Denmark threatens to “overload” insurance companies’ boards and increases the risk that the implementation of new requirements will be faulty, says Hasse Jørgensen, chief executive officer of Sampension.
Speaking at the Insurance Risk Nordics conference in Stockholm, Jørgensen claimed that regulators across Europe are striving to develop more detailed and higher-impact regulation at a faster pace than attempted before. In 2013, 24 new pieces of
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data