Insurers must accelerate their Solvency II asset allocation programmes if they hope to qualify for the matching adjustment, following the publication of new information by the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa).
On April 1, the authority released the first set of Solvency II implementing technical standards (ITS) for public consultation. These are legislative provisions defined by Eiopa and endorsed by the European Commission that explain the conditions of application
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules