The Insurance Risk Awards aim to recognise excellence in risk management for the insurance sector.
From risk practitioners at insurance companies to banks' ALM teams and from technology providers to asset management firms, Insurance Risk is looking to reward those companies and individuals that have demonstrated innovative thinking and provided cutting-edge solutions to the risk management challenges faced by the insurance industry.
The winners will be announced at a reception in London in Novem
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data