The international project to develop a framework for supervising international insurance groups is in danger of exceeding its original purpose and loading a new and unwelcome layer of standards and regulations onto insurers, the American Insurance Association (AIA) warns.
The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS), which is developing the so-called ComFrame initiative, insists that the project's goal is to construct "a framework for supervisors to efficiently and effectively c
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data