The implementation of an Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (Orsa) regime for US insurers moved a step closer after the latest guidance was approved by the group charged with developing the requirements.
The Orsa proposals are now set to speed through the approval process, according to John Huff, director of the Missouri Department of Insurance, who chairs the Orsa working group of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
"This group moved at a particularly brisk pace. We are ce
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data