Pension funds have been urged to consider investing in alternative asset classes after the Bank of England hinted at a second round of quantitative easing (QE).
Minutes from the latest monthly meeting of the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) suggest that the UK could see further QE measures introduced in the near future.
With pension funds already facing falling bond yields, pension advisers have warned that a second round of QE could further depress gilt yields, pushing up pensi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data