Defined benefit pension funds in the Netherlands are the most inclined to use liability-driven investment (LDI) practices to manage their portfolios, with 100% of Dutch participants adopting some form of LDI, according to this year's annual global poll by US-based fiduciary management firm, SEI.
This compares with 67% of UK pension funds. Charles Marandu, director of European Advice for SEI's Institutional Group in the EMEA region, attributes the gap between Dutch and UK pension funds to legisla
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data