Proposed changes to the superannuation industry in Australia are likely to help beef up the country's small insurance product market, including acting as a catalyst for the take-up of products such as variable annuities – a product that has been slow to take in the country, but that some are now tipping for explosive growth.
One of the effects of the Australian government's Henry Tax Report – which makes post-crisis recommendations to the government for reform, and the last parts of which were r
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data