The Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors (Ceiops), the Frankfurt-based organisation charged with developing Solvency II, has set up a task force to deliver the fifth Quantitative Impact Study (QIS5).
The Ceiops secretariat-led task force will be responsible for supporting all expert groups in preparing and running QIS5, ensuring any overlapping areas in the exercise are dealt with in a consistent manner and making sure the QIS5 technical specifications and calibr
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data