Gabriel Bernardino has been appointed to replace Thomas Steffen as chairman of the Frankfurt-based Committee of Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors (Ceiops).
Bernardino is also director general for development and institutional relations at the Portuguese regulator Instituto de Seguros de Portugal. Steffen will now focus full-time on his role in charge of insurance supervisions for the German financial regulator Bafin.
Antoine Mantel from France's Autorité de Contrôle des Assurances
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules