The Gorgon Project is operated by the Australian subsidiary of Chevron (50%) in joint venture with Australian subsidiaries of ExxonMobil (25%) and Shell (25%). The project's scope includes three, five million tonne per annum (mtpa) LNG trains, one of the world's largest carbon dioxide injection projects and a domestic gas plant.
"The Gorgon Project has been deliberately sited to avoid areas of particular conservation significance and the three-train Gorgon Project will have minimal additional env
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data