What is your macro view?
In the current context it is important to keep in mind the importance of capital flows – where we have come from, where we are and where we could be heading.
The first thing in the currency arena that comes to mind is the concept of currency wars. I do not think the concept of currency wars is hyperbole. From that perspective it is important to understand what capital flows were like before the crisis, what they are like now and why we have seen the resultant moves in a n
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data