Another investor keen on Russia is German family office Wermuth Asset Management (WAM). It too is a strong believer in Russia and its possibilities.
Established in 1999 originally as a family investment boutique, the company now has a total of $350 million assets under management (AUM) and acts as an adviser on alternative investments in Eastern Europe and primarily Russia.
Headquartered in Germany it also has an office in Moscow where most of the principals are based. Its clients include high ne
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules