All I want for Christmas is liquidity.
Although, to be honest, that is just the tip of the iceberg of a wish list of factors needed to restore anything approaching the level of trust needed for markets and the world's financial system to start operating normally again.
As superlatives continue to flow, the world economy appears set on a full-scale rapid descent into a period of negative growth. How long that situation will continue is anyone's guess.
Central bankers, market traders, poli
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data