Long before the fashion in funds of hedge funds moved towards customisation and bespoke products, the founding partners of Prisma Capital Partners decided the way forward was creating an organisation that would systematically address the investment requirements of institutions using experienced individuals and institutional quality. That was in May 2004.
Global events have justified not only their own clients and performance but the vision of the three founders also. Today Prisma manages just shy
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules