Investor interest in hedge fund equity strategies last year declined from 2014, which was a general trend across the industry as overall asset growth ended the year nearly 50% below 2015 levels. Having said that, consistently positive inflows have been difficult for the universe to come by since the financial crisis, so a second consecutive year of positive investor sentiment could be considered a small win.
As of December 2015 and across all equity strategies, total assets under management (AUM
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data