"How to deal with Asia is a big project for Lighthouse," says Hiroshi Harada, managing director at the Florida-based fund of hedge funds (FoHF), citing Korea's national pension fund as an institutional investor prepared to lead the way in hedge fund investment in the region.
Scott Perkins, executive managing director, says he is excited about prospects for raising capital in Asia over the next 18 months. Lighthouse's primary focus has been in Japan, which has had a longer history of alternative
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data