Amundi Alternative Investments was considered by judges of the Hedge Funds Review 13th European Fund of Hedge Funds Awards 2014 to offer the best managed account platform. Set up in 2005 the platform has just above $5 billion currently under management.
Parent company Amundi Group, meanwhile, a multi-management expert, won the award for best overall group. It was formed in 2010 by combining the asset management expertise of two major banking groups: Crédit Agricole and Societe Generale.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules