Lyxor Asset Management’s managed account platform (MAP) has a 16-year track record of delivering a comprehensive range of hedge fund strategies to institutional investors, so it was no surprise to find that the winner of the best directional hedge fund over 10 years in the Hedge Funds Review Americas Awards 2014 is one of those hosted on the MAP.
In fact, Lyxor Bay Resource Partners has been on the platform since November 2000 and is one of its longest-standing funds. Founded in Atlanta in 1993 a
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence