Arcanum Asset Management harnesses volatility through systematic trading of equity index options – accurately by writing short-dated, out-of-the-money calls and puts on equity index options on the FTSE 100 Index and the Eurostoxx 50.
From a European perspective, and certainly outside Amsterdam, options trading is a relatively uncommon prime strategy for an alternative investment manager and indeed for institutional and retail market participants as a whole. In London, for example, only two exchan
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data