The dramatic conclusion of Hedge Fund Lions' Den starts with a frank and honest exchange of views by the three industry experts.
Stanley Fink, the godfather of the hedge fund industry, leads a discussion with fellow lions Aberdeen Asset Management’s Andrew McCaffery and Luke Ellis from Man.
The three examine the proposition of the emerging managers taking part: Charles-John (CJ) Donley and Robert Toffel from Strategis Capital Management; Neil Meadows of Laurentia Funds; and Christina McGuire and Gordon Eichhorst from Aperios Partners Investment.
After a brutally honest critique of each manager, the lions are ready to tell the emerging managers how much each is willing to allocate from their $25 million.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data