Latin American-focused funds have outperformed the hedge fund industry in each of the last 10 years, the exception being 2008 when returns were only slightly worse. With Brazil underperforming this year, the group is on course for its largest underperformance of the industry in more than a decade.
Investors have supported Latin American funds in recent quarters, but have also shown a history of redeeming funds following periods of negative returns. Mos
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules