Martin Currie has been successfully reproducing its offshore hedge fund strategies in Ucits wrappers since 2010. It believes offering investors a choice of vehicle is the best way to widen its investor base and raise assets.
Edinburgh-based Martin Currie took a simple approach when launching the Ucits versions of its offshore funds. By replicating the Europe and Japan strategies employed by its absolute alpha fund series, offered since 2003, the company hoped to address growing investor interest
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data