Hedge fund managers registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) control more than $4 trillion of assets, according to data published by the regulator. The information was collected for the first time under Dodd-Frank rules.
This number captures assets under management (AUM) including assets purchased with leverage at hedge funds with AUM of $150 million and over.
The data was collected on behalf of the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC) to use to monitor systemic risk i
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data