The CEO of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission, Marcus Killick, has decided to stand down and will be leaving his post after 10 years with the regulator. Killick will remain in position until the appointment of his successor, which the commission hopes can be completed by September 2013.
"Killick has been very supportive of the funds and investment management industries," comments James Lasry, chairman of the Gibraltar Funds and Investment Association (GFIA). "He orchestrated the creatio
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data