Peter Carey has been appointed principal in charge of Archview Investment Group's business strategy and capital formation. Carey moves from SkyBridge Capital where he led the company's hedge fund solutions business.
Archview Investment Group is an event driven credit fund manager, launched by founding principals John Humphrey and Jeff Jacob in February 2009 with a seed investment from Blackstone Strategic Alliance Fund and initial capital from their former employer, Citigroup.
Kyle McDaniel has
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data