Commodity trader CF Partners has launched a long/short equity fund that will trade the utilities, oil and infrastructure sectors.
CFP Equity Fund is CF Partners' first hedge fund. It started trading in December 2012 with $29 million of internal money and it is now open to external investors.
"We launched this fund for two reasons. First, we wanted to leverage the in-house energy and regulatory expertise and secondly, Alvaro [Ventosa] became available. It's a function of strategy and getting the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data