While much of the recent attention on hedge funds and exchanges has revolved around RAB Capital Management listing itself on London's AIM market, jurisdictions are also encouraging firms to consider listing their hedge funds on local exchanges.
Many groups have followed the suggestion, including Thames River Capital, Dexion and Henderson in London, Altin (3A) in Switzerland and London and numerous providers in the Channel Islands to name but a few.
Which exchange each group has chosen has depe
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab