Since inception in October 2000, it has performed well with only four down months and has consistently outperformed the JP Morgan Emerging Market Bond Plus Index.
The fund aims to provide risk-adjusted absolute returns by combining a relative value strategy with fundamental bottom up research across a range of fixed income products.
It typically invests in sovereign and corporate debt, bank loans, senior or secured bond issues and local currency products as well as distressed debt.
The fund acti
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data