Pierre-Yves Moix, RMF's chief risk officer, states plainly: "Around 95% of our clients are institutional, and they're very concerned about, and mindful of, risk so we have to have independent and robust risk management systems in place."
He adds: "Once they have started investing in hedge funds, they more interested in return than risk." While Moix does not believe institutions are pushing hedge funds' volatility and returns down to unrealistic levels, he notes, "many would like to take more
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab