TASS Research has good news for hedge fund managers. According to their statistics, investors invested $8.4bn in net assets in the second quarter of 2001, representing more new assets than were added in total in 2000 and the largest single quarterly net inflow since TASS Research began tracking fund flow information in 1994.
The event-driven and long/short equity categories were tied as the largest recipients of assets in the second quarter of the year with each registering gains of $2.5bn. Conv
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab